Tax, Accounting and Payroll
- Preparing Monthly Management Accounts
- VAT Calculation and submission
- Reconciling General Ledger Accounts
- Preparing Annual Financial Statements
- Workmen’s Compensation Annual return
- PAYE / UIF / SDL Registrations
- Payroll Administration
- Payslips for each Employee
- Monthly Payroll Reports
- Monthly Calculation and Submissions of EMP201
- Bi-annual Submissions of EMP501 Reconciliation
- Issuing Employee IRP5s
- Submission of Tax returns
- Provisional Tax workings and submission
- VAT and PAYE Registrations
- Income Tax registrations
- Tax Clearance certificates
- Tax directive Applications for commission earners
Maintaining a sound tax compliant status is critical for both peace-of-mind as well as minimizing the risk of being outside of the law with Tax Authorities. We have extensive experience in assisting Clients with both their Personal and Business Tax affairs.
Taxes are a part of life and they do not have to be a burden. Our Advisors provide expert advice in helping you reduce your tax exposure allowing for maximum deductions and credits available to you.
- Company Registrations
- CIPC Annual Returns
- Share Certificates
- Profitability Analysis
- Liquidity Analysis
- Solvency analysis
- Working Capital analysis
Business Advisory Services
Business Advisory Services focusses on the success and growth of a business. Our Team of Advisors are a hybrid make up of business coaches, mentors, financial advisors, and accountants. Examining both previous and current trends, and combining them with forecasts, our Advisors conduct an in-depth analysis into our Clients’ businesses.
As times become more challenging and with unfavourable economic conditions, businesses need to be street-smart, creative, and forward thinking. Our team provides a deep understanding and extensive industry experience to assist our Clients in addressing business issues that goes beyond traditional day-to-day operations.