Platinum Consulting is an affiliate of the Liberty Group specialising in Taxation and Financial Advisory services with offices headquartered in Durban. The Liberty Group Ltd is an Authorised Financial Services Provider in terms of the FAIS Act (Licence No. 2409). The practice was established by six Associates on 1 May 2003. Our assets under management have grown to over R2 Billion. The success of our business is underpinned by our core values, principles and most importantly our commitment to our customers.
Our Business focuses on
- Wealth Management
- Tax Advice and Taxation
- Drafting of Wills
- Business and Family Trusts
- Estate Planning and Deceased Estates
- Life, Disability and Dread Disease Cover
- Medical Aid
- Education Planning
- Pension, Provident Funds and Retirement Planning
- Payroll Administration Services
- Accounting Services
Platinum Consulting’s mission is to help our Clients achieve financial security through informed decision making. We will provide our customers with the most suitable, cost effective and transparent financial advice and products for their specific circumstances. We commit to placing our customers’ needs above all else.
Our vision at Platinum Consulting is to operate at the highest level of professionalism in the industry. This vision requires that all our advisors conduct themselves in a manner that is beyond reproach. It requires further that we treat this as our long-term professional careers. We have worked extremely hard to build the enviable reputation that we enjoy in the marketplace and amongst our valued customers. As such, we will guard this image with our lives and protect it at all costs.
Our Code of Conduct
Our Financial Advisors are committed to the following 6 principles:
- Placing the Client’s interests first and treating our Clients fairly.
- Providing Professional Services with Integrity.
- Being fair and reasonable in all Professional relationships.
- Applying exemplary Professional conduct.
- Maintaining the abilities, skills and knowledge to provide competent Professional Services.
- Protecting the Confidentiality of all Client information.
Corporate Social Investment (CSI) forms an integral part of Platinum’s giving back to our Community and remains a key area of our business strategy. Over the past few years, we have made significant progress in this area of responsibility through investing in not only our communities and employees. We have partnered with the East Coast Lions Club to help bring their vision of a Community Centre to life. We also support Boys Town, Girls Town, The Saint Giles Association and the Animal Anti-Cruelty League. Platinum Consulting has also adopted Amatikwe Primary School in Inanda.